Thursday 14 July 2011

Happy Birthday Jim


BODYGUARD: Hey Jim. Bubbles tell me it's your Birthday man. He asked if The Queen and I could pass on a royal congratulations to yourself. She normally doesn't do requests like this for anyone, but Bubbles is an old...


THE QUEEN: Sod him. That Jim is dreamy. He makes one's crotch wet.


BODYGUARD: ...yes. Well... anyway, He asked if we could also sort out something special for you.



THE QUEEN: One does remember  Bubbles remarking he once kept something special down in the dungeons.


BODYGUARD: That's brilliant ma'am. I was just going to offre him a knighthood or something, but lets see if Bubbles still has anything down there. Maybe some 40 year Oak aged Scotch Ale or something.


THE QUEEN: Excuse me Jim whilst we go take a look.


---shortly in the dungeon---






    SIMI GIRLZ



BODYGUARD: I.... I....I'm speachless.



THE QUEEN:....


BODYGUARD: He had this and didn't share?


THE QUEEN: One's estimation of the ninja has gone up.


BODYGUARD:



GOLDEN ROD-77: UNIT 77 RESPONDING TO  SIGNAL.
WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE EMERGENCY?
IF IT IS RELATED TO THE GIRLS I AM VERSED IN ALL KINDS OF SEXUAL TECHNIQUES.


BODYGUARD: WHAT THE FUCK?



GOLDEN ROD-77: YES, INCLUDING THAT.
WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE EMERGENCY?


BODYGUARD: What? There isn't an emergency. Where did you come from?



GOLDEN ROD-77: IF THERE ISN'T AN EMERGENCY, I SHALL HAVE TO ISSUE A STANDARD MIS-USE OF....


The Queen grabs hold of Golden Rod-77's leg and chains it up next to the girls.


THE QUEEN: I'll see if he's as good as he claims later.




GOLDEN ROD-77: REMOVE UNIT 77 FROM THESE RESTRAINTS IMMEDIATELY AND RETURN TO UPRIGHT POSITION.
SPACIAL RELOCATION DEVICE INEFFECTIVE AT CURRENT ORIENTATION.


THE BODYGUARD: Sorry there Jim, it doesn't appear as though there's anything down here I can give you I'm afraid.


THE QUEEN: One extends a Royal Birthday Wish to you my good man. Sorry about your present, or lack thereof.



THE BODYGUARD: Yeagh, have a good one mate.


The Queen and The Bodyguard walk away.


THE QUEEN: It also appears to be my birthday too now I've got a new sex toy.


 

No comments: