Friday 18 November 2011

Uncharted 3

Finished Uncharted 3, loved it. I've seen a few people complain about the aiming and behaviour of guns - I didn't find it any different to the previous games. I had one friend who complained about the changes to combat mechanics meant he constantly died random deaths as he got shot from behind and want quick enough to retaliate. Having played it, yes the combat had changed and enemies now sneak up behind you if they can, but three problem here was more his inability to adapt his playing style. Once I saw early on the changes in behaviour, my tactics were alerted accordingly and I didn't have any problems for the rest of the game. Nate was fully capable of coping other than occasionally bring overwhelmed by volume of enemies. There were some great action sequences as usual, the only downside over 2 in my opinion was that the environments of some scenes weren't as fun to play in due to the layout and it seemed like there were less puzzles to me, or less involved puzzles, not as memorable. The story in this one and support characters were superb though.

No comments: